The Beverage Air WTFCS84HC chef base freezer uses expansion valve technology to recover temperatures quickly when the drawers are open and shut often. One-piece gaskets in the drawers prevent the escaping of cold air, and the drawers self-close if an employee forgets. Cooling with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the temperature is maintained at -10 degrees Fahrenheit and can be adjusted with electronic controls. To monitor it, there is a digital display on the front.
Because the drawers on the Beverage Air WTFCS84HC chef base freezer have Delrin rollers, they can each hold 275 pounds. While the drawers on the left can hold three full-size food pans, the right-sided ones can hold two pans. With a durable stainless steel front, top, and sides, this unit can hold pieces of equipment without catching on fire, and the interior is aluminum to prevent corrosion.
- 17.46-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Maintains temperature of -10 degrees F
- Digital display and electronic controls
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Expansion valve technology quickly recovers lost temperatures
- Hot gas condensate evaporator and adaptive defrost
- 4 drawers
- Left drawers hold 3 full-size food pans; right drawers hold 2
- Delrin rollers help each drawer hold 275 lbs.
- Self-closing drawers with 1-piece magnetic gaskets
- Fire-proof, stainless steel construction with an aluminum interior
- Drip guard prevents messes from spilling
- Positioned on 3-in. casters, 2 brake
- 2,312-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 707/8 in. W x 26 in. D x 163/8 in. H
- Overall: 84 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 243/8 in. H
- 6.50 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Cook Stand Freezer, two-section, 84″W, 17.46 cu. ft., (4) drawers, top drawer holds (3) left & (2) right) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans & bottom drawer holds (3) left & (2) right) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans (NOT included), digital display, fire-proof stainless steel top, front & sides (no heat shield required), full marine drip guard, aluminum interior, expansion valve technology, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.