The interior of the Beverage Air WTRCS48HC chef base is constructed of aluminum, providing durability and corrosion resistance. Its 12-gauge stainless steel top can accommodate equipment that operates at high temperatures without a heat shield, while protecting the interior’s refrigerated contents. This unit features fully electronic controls and cools using R290 hydro refrigerant to minimize environmental impact.
Because it’s constructed primarily of stainless steel, the exterior of the Beverage Air WTRCS48HC chef base can withstand heavy use without denting or warping. It features a full marine edge to prevent messes from dripping off the sides, streamlining cleanup and protecting surrounding equipment. This unit is mounted on casters, enabling users to wheel it between locations as needed.
- 8.59-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- Sides, front, grille and drawers constructed of sturdy stainless steel
- Full marine edge contains messes
- 2 drawers on 12-ga. stainless steel drawer slides with Delrin rollers rated at 275 lbs.
- Drawers are self-closing and accommodate 6-in.-deep, full-size food pans
- Mounted on 3-in. casters (2 with brakes)
- Fire-resistant, 12-ga. stainless steel top doesn’t require heat shield
- Interior constructed of aluminum for corrosion resistance
- 1-piece, snap-in, magnetic drawer gaskets seal in cold air
- 1,110-BTU heat transfer capacity
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Cools with eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil withstands exposure to moisture
- Nonelectric, adaptive defrost with hot gas condensate evaporation
- Full electronic controls
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 347/8 in. W x 26 in. D x 163/8 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 243/8 in. H
- 1.7 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Worktop Cook Stand Refrigerator, one-section, 48″W, 7.02 cu. ft., (2) drawers, top drawer holds (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans & bottom drawer holds (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans (NOT included), fire-proof stainless steel top, front & sides (no heat shield required), full marine drip guard, aluminum interior, side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.