The Carter-Hoffmann BB120XX Classic Carter heated banquet cart holds as many as 144 covered plates, keeping their contents warm during transport from the kitchen to the serving area. This unit heats to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and preheats to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in as little as 20 minutes. Users can monitor the unit’s temperature on its door-mounted thermostat.
To keep warm air inside, the Carter-Hoffmann BB120XX heated banquet cart is insulated with an inch of fiberglass. Its heater is mounted in the cabinet bottom and can be removed when cleaning the cabinet. To protect surroundings during transport, the bottom is encircled with a gray vinyl bumper.
- Replaces BB120XX W/C
- 144-plate capacity
- Heats to 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Dial-type thermometer is mounted to the door
- Bottom-mounted heater can be removed without tools for maintenance
- Holds covered plates with a 123/4-in. dia.
- Welded cabinet is made of stainless steel
- Mounted on 6-in.-dia. industrial-grade casters
- Vinyl bumper protects walls and furniture from dents and scuffs
- Insulated with 1-in.-thick fiberglass
- Tubular push handles are mounted to each cabinet end
- 3 shelves are made of nickel-plated wire
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 51 in. L x 261/2 in. W
- Overall: 591/2 in. W x 35 in. D x 643/4 in. H
- 13.7 A, 1,650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Classic Carter Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (144) covered plates up to 12-3/4″ diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH