The Carter-Hoffmann BB1200 convertible banquet cart has a heating system that uses an inconel-sheathed heating element and is bottom mounted for accessibility. Two canned fuel drawers slide open and latch closed during transportation. Mounted on the mullion is the dial thermometer, and temperatures reach 200 degrees Fahrenheit. It can preheat to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in 20 minutes, and since the cabinet, including doors, is fully insulated, heat stays inside to keep meals hot.
Constructed of stainless steel, the cabinet withstands high-volume use, while a gray vinyl bumper adds a layer of protection. Casters enhance the mobility of the Carter-Hoffmann BB1200 heated banquet cabinet, and they have an offset design to go over uneven surfaces. Each door has its own pull handle that provides interior access where there are six wire shelves. The entire unit accommodates (120) 123/4-inch-diameter plates.
- (120) 123/4-in.-dia. plate capacity
- 6 wire shelves provide ideal airflow
- Moves over uneven surfaces with its offset caster design
- 6-in.-dia. Casters provide mobility
- Fully welded, durable stainless steel cabinet simplifies cleaning
- Gray vinyl bumper prevents damage to furniture and walls
- Heated is retained with 1-in.-thick insulation
- Silicone gasket prevents air leaks
- 2 heavy-duty stainless steel doors are insulated
- 2 push handles ease interior access
- Dial thermometer is mounted to the mullion
- 2 canned fuel drawers slide out and have latches to keep them closed for transportation
- Bottom-mounted heating system uses an inconel-sheathed heating element to produce heat
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 273/4 in. x 22 in. with a 175/8-in. clearance
- Overall: 641/4 in. W x 321/2 in. D x 70 in. H
- 13.7 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Convertible Carter Mobile Banquet Cart, insulated, double door for pre-plated food, (120) covered plates up to 12.75″ diameter covered plates, canned fuel drawers, thermostatically controlled heat unit, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH