The Carter-Hoffmann BR120 EnduraHeat heated banquet cart is constructed of stainless steel for optimal corrosion resistance, as well as protection from dents and gouging. It is a good choice for serving receptions, banquets, dinner parties, and other engagements where numerous people need hot food. Its fiberglass insulation seals heat inside the cart, preserving food while it is transported over long distances. The solid cabinet doors lose less heat than glass-paned doors.
This Carter-Hoffmann BR120 banquet cart cabinet has an EnduraHeat mode; after an hour of charge, the cart can be used for mobile service without canned fuel or an electrical source. It can hold 120 plates-perfect for large gatherings. Its three wire shelves offer good ventilation and are removable for swift cabinet cleaning.
- Part of the EnduraHeat line
- EnduraHeat mode provides 2 hours of mobile heat without electricity or canned fuel
- Holds 120 plates 83/4 to 11 in. in dia.
- Cabinet convection mode preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- EnduraHeat mode preheats to 180 degrees F in 60 min.
- Solid doors hold in heat
- Thermostat has a full temperature range with a 200-degree-F limit
- 3 removable wire shelves
- Stainless steel construction adds resilience and length of life
- Insulated with 1 in. of fiberglass
- Push handle at both ends of the cart
- Vinyl base bumper protects walls from cart collisions
- Bottom-mounted heater can be taken out without tools
- 6-in. casters; 2 with brakes
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 47 in. L x 221/8 in. W
- Overall: 575/8 in. W x 321/2 in. D x 693/4 in. H
- 15.3 A, 1,950 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
EnduraHeat Heat Retention Banquet Cart, covered plate capacity of 120, (8-3/4″ – 11″ diameter), cUL, NSF