The Carter-Hoffmann BB200D Classic Carter heated banquet cabinet holds 200 covered plates so kitchens can deliver large amounts of food to serving areas. Users can set the temperature of the unit as high as 200 degrees Fahrenheit using the door-mounted dial thermometer. The heating unit is mounted in the bottom of the cabinet and can be removed for cleaning and maintenance.
Dutch doors support interior access of the Carter-Hoffmann BB200D banquet cart so users can load and unload plates. The doors are kept securely closed by latches when the cart is in motion. To protect the cart and its surroundings from dings or dents in collisions, a vinyl bumper surrounds the bottom of the cart.
- Accommodates 200 covered plates with a 10.5-in. dia.
- Made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Insulated with high-density fiberglass
- Thermometer is door mounted
- Adjustable temperature as high as 200 degrees F
- Heater is bottom mounted and removable
- Dutch doors limit heat loss when the cabinet is accessed
- Full-width push handles
- Flush-mounted latches secure the doors during transport
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- Bumper is made of gray vinyl to avert marks and scuffs
- Plate carriers are not included
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 531/4 in. L x 22 in. W
- Overall: 611/2 in. W x 301/2 in. D x 711/2 in. H
- 13.7 A, 1,650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Classic Carter Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, Dutch door for pre-plated food, (200) covered plates up to 10.5″ diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH