Carter-Hoffmann BB1300XX Description
Using either canned or electric heat, the Carter-Hoffmann BB1300XX EquaHeat heated banquet cabinet keeps foods warm as they are transported from the kitchen to the serving location. If canned fuel is used, it can be stored in drawers under the cabinet that close with a safety latch. If the built-in heating system is used instead, users can set the temperature to a maximum of 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Carter-Hoffmann BB1300XX banquet cart is made of all-welded stainless steel, ensuring it is strong to endure frequent use. To keep heat from escaping the cabinet, it is insulated with fiberglass and its doors are shut with latches, so the doors don’t open during transport. A vinyl bumper surrounds the bottom of the cabinet so it won’t scratch or scuff its surroundings if collisions occur.
- Part of the EquaHeat series
- Accommodates 120 covered, 123/4-in.-dia. plates
- Insulated with fiberglass
- Double door with a heavy-duty latch
- Uses electric or canned heat
- Durable, all-welded, stainless steel construction
- Mounted on 6-in. casters; 2 swivel and 2 are rigid
- Wire shelves are removable
- Canned fuel drawers can be accessed without opening the cabinet door
- Heater uses a blower system for quick preheating and even heat distribution
- Wraparound bumper is made of gray vinyl that imparts no damage
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 63 in. L x 255/8 in. W
- Overall: 74 in. W x 38 in. D x 743/4 in. H
- 13 A, 1,500 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
EquaHeat Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, double door for pre-plated food, electric or canned heat, (120) covered up to 12-3/4″ diameter plates, stainless steel construction, 6″ casters (2 swivel, 2 rigid), cUL, UL EPH
There are no reviews yet.