The Carter-Hoffmann BB150X Classic Carter banquet cabinet holds 180 covered plates with diameters as large as 12 inches. Plates can be organized on its nickel-plated shelves that are removable for simple cleaning. Users can maneuver the cabinet through hallways and over thresholds with its tubular push handles and large, industrial-strength casters.
This Carter-Hoffmann BB150X banquet cart’s holding temperature can be set to 200 degrees Fahrenheit or lower. Its powerful heater, mounted in the bottom of the cabinet, preheats to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in 20 minutes. The heater can be removed without tools when users are cleaning the cabinet.
- Replaces BB150X W/C
- 180-plate capacity
- Accommodates plates with a 12-in. dia.
- Welded, stainless steel construction provides dent and corrosion resistance
- Industrial-grade, 6-in. casters
- Fully insulated with fiberglass
- Push handles are mounted to cabinet ends
- Flush-mounted latch keeps the door closed during transport
- Shelves are removable for cleaning
- Wraparound bumper is made of gray vinyl
- Concealed hinge keeps the door aligned
- Bottom-mounted heater can be removed without tools
- Heats to 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 595/8 in. L x 25 in. W
- Overall: 681/2 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 643/8 in. H
- 13.7 A, 1,650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Classic Carter Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (180) covered plates up to 12″ diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH