The Carter-Hoffmann BB1300 EquaHeat banquet cart enables users to move products from one location to another in catering operations. It holds 120 plates that can be 83/4 to 11 inches in diameter. The unit is heated by a top-mounted element that can be removed for simple cleaning. Its cabinet reaches temperatures of 200 degrees Fahrenheit and preheats to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in 20 minutes.
Products are kept secure by the Carter-Hoffmann BB1300 banquet cart’s sliding latch. For durability, the cart is made of all-welded stainless steel. Its shelves are removable and made of nickel-plated wire. The unit is insulated with fiberglass, ensuring warm air is not lost to the environment.
- Part of the EquaHeat series
- 120-plate capacity
- Accommodates covered plates with an 83/4– to 11-in. dia.
- Fully insulated with 1-in.-thick, high-density fiberglass
- Sliding latch with a grip handle keeps the door closed during transportation
- Double door
- Heat is controlled thermostatically as high as 200 degrees F
- Takes 20 min. to preheat to 160 degrees F
- Top-mounted heater is removable without tools for cleaning
- Made of all-welded, double-wall stainless steel
- 2 handles are mounted to the cabinet ends
- Removable shelves are nickel-coated wire
- 6-in. casters have polyurethane tread
- Gray vinyl bumper leaves no marks
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 47 in. L x 221/8 in. W
- Overall: 555/8 in. W x 32 in. D x 743/4 in. H
- 13 A, 1,500 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
EquaHeat Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, double door for pre-plated food, electric or canned heat, (120) covered 8-3/4″ to 11″ diameter plates, stainless steel construction, 6″ casters (2 swivel, 2 rigid), cUL, UL EPH
There are no reviews yet.