The Carter-Hoffmann BB150E Economy Carter banquet cabinet is made of stainless steel to withstand high-volume use. Its frame is welded together for strength, and the casters are attached in a wheel-ahead design to move the cabinet over various types of surfaces. Vinyl bumpers on the corners protect against scratches and dents, while aluminum handles on the sides simplify maneuvering.
The heating system is mounted on the bottom for maintenance access. Since the element is sheathed in inconel, it is protected, and a silicone gasket is mounted around the door to keep hot air inside. Fiberglass insulation also retains heat in the Carter-Hoffmann BB150E banquet cabinet, while three wire shelves fit as many as 180 plates.
- Holds (180) 101/2-in.-dia. plates
- 3 nickel-plated, removable wire shelves
- Strong welded frame
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- Wheel-ahead, offset design of the 5-in.-dia. casters lets it slide over most surfaces
- Vinyl corner bumpers protect other surfaces from damage
- High-density, fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside
- Gasket ensures hot air stays in the cabinet
- Aluminum push handles simplify movement
- Sliding latch keeps the door closed
- Monitor the internal temperature with a dial thermometer
- Heating element is sheathed by inconel for protection
- Bottom-mounted heating system for maintenance access
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Part of the Economy Carter series
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 531/4 in. x 22 in. with a 16-in. clearance
- Overall: 587/8 in. W x 281/2 in. D x 633/8 in. H
- 13.7 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Economy Carter Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (180) covered plates up to 10.5″ diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH
There are no reviews yet.