Carter-Hoffmann BB96 Description
The Carter-Hoffmann BB96 heated banquet cabinet can warm up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in only 20 minutes and holds as many as 120 plates at safe temperatures. The 1-inch-thick fiberglass insulation and double-wall stainless steel construction of the cabinet helps keep heat inside. Around the door frame, a silicone gasket blocks out ambient air and increases holding times. To keep food safe during transport, sliding latches secure the doors, and a bottom bumper absorbs impacts.
This banquet cabinet is mounted on 6-inch, offset casters that roll over uneven surfaces, and its horizontal end handles provide a steady grip when turning corners. Two locking casters keep the unit in place. With folded edges and a stainless steel construction, this Carter-Hoffmann BB96 heated banquet cabinet is simple to clean.
- Thermostatically controlled
- (120) 10.5-in. plate capacity without carriers
- 3 removable wire shelves with 13-in. clearance between each
- Power-on indicator light
- Dial thermometer with sensing bulb and protector
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Can preheat to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- 1-in.-thick, continuous fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside the cabinet
- Silicone gasket withstands high temperatures and traps heat
- Door has concealed hinges
- Stainless steel construction resists denting and warping
- Double-wall cabinet construction is welded to the base
- Seams are turned in for safety and cleaning access
- Bottom-mounted heater is removable without tools for maintenance
- Inconel-sheathed heating element
- Internally cooled fan motor
- Each end of the cabinet features a horizontal push handle
- Gray vinyl bumper is non-marking to prevent damage to the surrounding area
- Flush-mounted sliding latches keep the door safely closed while the unit is in motion
- Casters are bolted to the base in an offset pattern so rolling onto uneven surfaces is easier
- 4 polyurethane, 6-in.-dia. casters; 2 rigid, 2 swivel and brake
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 421/2 in. W x 22 in. D
- Overall: 503/4 in. W x 301/2 in. D x 54 in. H
- 13.7 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Classic Carter Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (120) covered plates up to 10.5″ diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH
There are no reviews yet.