Carter-Hoffmann CNH28LPC Description
The Carter-Hoffmann CNH28LPC Crisp ‘N Hold fry dump station provides a way to keep fried foods warm and crispy until they are served. Creating six sections for different products, the unit accommodates dividers, and its fully welded compartment resists leaking. Corrosion-resistant stainless steel makes up the station, which has a removable baffle, crumb tray, food pan, and heating system to simplify cleaning.
Heat is contained by 5/8-inch-thick high-density fiberglass insulation, while the Carter-Hoffmann CNH28LPC fry dump station uses LP gas to generate heat and is automatically set to a maximum temperature of 190 degrees Fahrenheit. A thermostat in the electrical portion of the unit enables operators to lower the temperature, and tools are needed to access the thermostat. Since the station heats with constant warm air, it helps food retain its crispiness. Its heating system can be attached to either of the sides, and the unit is designed to sit on countertops.
- Fully welded compartment prevents leaks
- Embossed pan surface has holes to evenly spread heat
- Food bay accepts dividers to create 6 separate sections
- 5/8-in.-thick, high-density fiberglass insulation contains heat
- Durable stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Integrated crumb tray catches excess grease
- Removable, dishwasher-safe baffle
- Sits on countertops
- Side panel can be removed to assist in cleanup
- Heats with LP gas
- From the Crisp ‘N Hold series
- 2890 W, 14 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Food bay dimensions: 26 in. W x 17 in. D x 4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 28 in. W x 261/2 in. D x 131/4 in. H
Modular Heating System
- Uses warm air heating to keep foods crispy
- Warm air is forced through the grate and filter to constantly heat items
- Maximum temperature: 190 degrees F
- Preheats to 190 degrees F in approximately 10 min.
- Tool-accessible thermostat is in the electrical portion
- Isolated components are protected from oil migration
Crisp ‘N Hold Fried Food Station, counter-top, 6 sections, circulated air heating, low-profile, removable heater and left side panel, 1768 cubic inches, 2890w, ETL, ETLs
There are no reviews yet.