To keep food warm in the kitchen or on the go, the Carter-Hoffmann GTH7 heated meal delivery cart can be heated by a direct current with batteries or by an alternating current through a wall outlet. The batteries last 4 to 6 hours and take less than 4 hours to charge. While the batteries are charging, the cabinet can still be heated via a wall outlet. Its blower heating system provides uniform heat to the entire cabinet and recovers temperatures quickly with side-mounted ducts. Temperatures in this unit range from 160 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, and in 50 minutes, it can preheat to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Operators can monitor the temperature on the LED display, which also shows the batteries’ charge level. For visibility indoors or outdoors, the display’s brightness level can be adjusted.
This Carter-Hoffmann GTH7 heated transport cart holds seven 18-inch by 26-inch sheet pans or 14 steam table pans measuring 12 inches by 20 inches. Inside the cabinet, the pans sit on seven removable tray slide pairs with 31/2 inches of spacing between them, and the spacing can be adjusted by moving the slide pairs in 13/4-inch increments. Fiberglass insulation traps heat inside, while the stainless steel construction provides strength for heavy-duty, portable applications. For mobility, four casters-two swivel and two fixed-are mounted on the unit, and a bumper around the bottom perimeter protects the cabinet and other surfaces.
- Holds (7) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans or (14) 12-in. x 20-in. steam table pans
- 7 removable stainless steel tray slide pairs with standard 31/2-in. spacing
- Slide pairs can be adjusted in 13/4-in. increments
- 2-in.-thick fiberglass insulation in the top and sides keeps heat inside the cabinet
- All stainless steel construction provides strength for high-volume use and transporting
- Stainless steel door is heavy-duty with a full-length stainless steel door hinge
- J-hook transport latch secures the door closed
- Non-marking, red vinyl perimeter bumper under the base protects cabinet and facility walls during transport
- (4) 6-in. casters have an offset design so they can roll over uneven surfaces
- 2 swivel and 2 fixed casters with brakes on the front set
Portable Heating System
- Operates with AC wall outlet power or DC battery power
- Batteries provide power to the cabinet so it can continue to heat when unplugged and transported
- 4-6 hr. battery run time
- Batteries can be charged in 4 hrs. or less
- Blower heating system has side-mounted heat ducts, heating up evenly and quickly while recovering temperatures
- Temperature holding range: 160-200 degrees F
- Preheats to 180 degrees F in 50 min.
- Digital thermometer with remote-sensing bulb
- Bright LED display shows the temperature and battery level
- Display brightness is adjustable for indoor or outdoor use
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 261/8 in. H
- Overall: 325/8 in. W x 373/8 in. D x 551/4 in. H
- (2) 12 V batteries
- 10.8 A, 1300 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Gridless Heated Transport Cart, accommodates (7) 18″x26″ sheet pans or (14) 12″x20″ steam table pans; stainless steel construction, insulated, digital thermometer with LED display, 6″ balloon plate casters (2-swivel, 2-brake), perimeter bumper, AC or DC operation, (2) rechargeable 12v batteries, 120v/60/1-ph, 1300 watts,10.8 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus
There are no reviews yet.