Carter-Hoffmann PH1420 Description
To maintain safe, appetizing food temperatures as meals are being delivered, the Carter-Hoffmann PH1420 heated meal delivery cart is insulated and utilizes a bottom-mounted heating system. Ideal for high-volume institutions, it accommodates as many as (60) 10-inch by 14-inch trays. It’s protected with a wrap-around bumper to prevent damage to walls and furniture, and it’s mounted on swivel casters to provide comfortable maneuverability. Because it’s constructed of stainless steel, this unit is long lasting and resistant to corrosion.
- Bottom-mounted heating system
- Accommodates (60) 10-in. x 14-in. or (30) 14-in. x 18-in./15-in. x 20-in. trays
- Stainless steel construction is resistant to rusting, denting, and scratching
- 8-in. swivel casters offer maneuverability
- Recessed doors prevent damage during transport
- Top-mounted latches keep contents secure
- Wrap-around bumper prevents damage to cart, furniture, and walls
Dimensions & Utilities
- 501/2 in. W x 291/2 in. D x 61 7/8 in. H
- 13.8 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Heated Cabinet, HD correctional features, mobile, for compartment trays, insulated with bottom-mounted heater assembly, holds (60) 10″ x 14″ or (30) 14″ x 18″/15″ x 20″ trays, 3″ centers, stainless steel construction, wrap-around bumper, 8″ casters (2 swivel/2 rigid), 2 doors (sample tray required), cUL, ULeph, 120v/60/1ph
There are no reviews yet.