The Carter-Hoffman PHB450HE mobile refrigerator has a formed cabinet that is welded to the base for durability. Its frame is created by stainless steel perimeter tube supports being welded to bolsters. All the seams are turned in to eliminate rough edges that can cause injuries. Its exterior is made of stainless steel for corrosion and minor damage resistance, and it is insulated with fiberglass and foam to keep cold air in the cabinet. The door is also made of stainless steel and insulated.
The refrigeration system is self-contained for easy installation and service. Since the condensing unit is mounted on the bottom, it is easily accessible and will not be affected by rising heat. To cool the interior of the unit, R134A refrigerant is used in a thermal expansion valve that expands and contracts depending on the amount of refrigerant needed. Temperatures in the refrigerator are kept between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
This unit is designed to transport meals, desserts, and ingredients that need to stay cold. It is able to hold (3) 18-inch-by-26-inch pans on 30 slide pairs. To ensure product does not fall out of the unit during transport, a sliding latch is built onto the door. The Carter-Hoffman PHB450HE mobile refrigerator comes with 6-inch-diameter casters that swivel. They have polyurethane tread to withstand constant use and an offset pattern that only lets one caster go over an uneven surface at a time.
- (30) 18-in. x 26-in. pan capacity
- Comes with 30 slide pairs that are adjustable in 13/4-in. increments
- Aluminum handles on the sides provide a place to grab the unit during transport
- Gray, vinyl bumper is set in the aluminum frame to prevent marking walls
- Sliding latch keeps the door closed during transport
- Dial-type thermometer has a remote sensing bulb
- 6-in.-dia. swivel casters make the unit easy to transport
- Polyurethane tread on the casters withstands heavy use
- 2 casters have brakes to lock it in place
- Offset caster pattern allows one caster to pass over a surface at a time
- Toggle On/Off switch has a guard to protect it from being accidently pressed
- Power indicating light turns on when the unit is plugged in
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5 A, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 313/8 in. W x 35 in. D x 757/8 in. H
- Cabinet is welded for structure while outer cabinet is formed and welded to the base
- Seams are turned in to eliminate raw edges
- Durable and resistant to minor damage with the stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel perimeter tube supports are welded to bolsters to create the frame
- Cold air is retained with foam insulation and high-density fiberglass
- Double-panel stainless steel door is insulated with 11/2-in.-thick fiberglass
- Hinges are made of heavy-duty stainless steel
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to service
- Thermal expansion valve releases refrigerant as needed
- R134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Temperature range: 33-40 degrees F
- Condensing unit is mounted on the bottom for easy access
Refrigerated Cabinet, mobile, insulated, bottom-mounted, (30) 18″x 26″ sheet pans, slide spacing fixed on 1-1/2″ centers, stainless steel construction, 6″ swivel casters, energy management system with dual layer foamboard and fiberglass insulation meets DOE standard, cUL, NSF, 120v/60/1ph
There are no reviews yet.