Carter-Hoffmann PHB480HE Description
The Carter-Hoffmann PHB480HE refrigerated meal delivery cart features a self-contained, bottom-mounted refrigeration system that operates with a thermal expansion valve to regulate the flow of coolant. It can maintain holding temperatures of 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit and operates with CFC-free R134a refrigerant. To help maintain internal temperatures and reduce strain on the compressor, this unit is built with combination foam and high-density fiberglass insulation in the cabinet and door. Built with a recessed design, the door won’t snag on clothing or furniture as the cabinet is moved, and its heavy-duty sliding latch is also flush mounted.
Mounted on offset casters, the Carter-Hoffmann PHB480HE 12 refrigerated meal delivery cart is designed to reduce strain on the operator when moving the cart over door sills or uneven flooring. Its exterior is made of 20-gauge stainless steel, and the cart features and all-welded design that offers enhanced strength and eliminates raw edges. To shield surrounding surfaces from scratches and marks, the cart has a vinyl bumper. It can hold 12 full-size sheets pans or 24 full-size steam table pans at one time. To add and remove pans of any height, users can adjust the cart’s interior slides.
- Capacity: (12) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans or (24) 12-in. x 20-in. steam table pan
- Temperature range: 33-40 degrees F
- Adjustable slides accommodate many types of product
- Mobile design is mounted on offset casters for ease of manipulation
- Insulated with combination foam and high-density fiberglass
- Recessed, double-panel door with fiberglass insulation
- 20-ga. stainless steel exterior is polished
- 12-ga. stainless steel hinges
- Flush-mounted sliding latch is heavy duty
- 2 heavy-duty aluminum push handles
- Approximate pull-down time: 30 minutes
- Flush-mounted dial thermometer and on/off toggle switch with guard
- All-welded design eliminates raw edges for polished appearance
- Non-marking vinyl bumper protects neighboring walls and equipment
- (4) 6-in. swivel casters with polyurethane tread and bolted mounting plates
- Bottom mounted and self-contained
- 1/3-HP, air-cooled condensing unit
- Thermal expansion valve regulates flow of coolant
- Operates with CFC-free R134a refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Inside height: 453/4 in.
- Overall: 341/8 in. W x 371/8 in. D x 757/8 in. H
- 8.5 A; 1,800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10-ft. 3-wire rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Cabinet, mobile, insulated, bottom-mounted refrigeration, universal for (12) 18″x 26″ sheet pans or (24) 12″x 20″ steam table pans, slides adjustable, 1-1/2″ increments, stainless steel construction, 6″ swivel casters, energy management system with dual layer foamboard and fiberglass insulation meets DOE standard, cUL, NSF
There are no reviews yet.