Operating with an air screen design, this Carter-Hoffmann PHB495 refrigerated meal delivery cart shields stored items from blasts of ambient air when the door is open. To provide complete access and prevent spills, this unit also features tip-resistant tray slides. Facilitating movement, the cabinet rests on 6-inch, rubber-treaded casters. These casters feature an offset design that rolls smoothly on uneven floors, and two of them brake to add stability.
With a capacity for 15 full-size sheet pans or 30 full-size steam table pans, this Carter-Hoffmann PHB495 refrigerated meal delivery cart provides temperature-controlled storage to meet high-volume demand. Streamlining the loading and unloading process, its door can open 270 degrees and has a stay-open function that prevents it from closing unexpectedly. This cart’s 2.5-inch-thick walls are foam insulated, which helps them contain cold air to reduce energy consumption and compressor strain.
- Capacity: (15) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans or (30) 14-in. x 18-in. steam table pans
- Temperature range: 33-40 degrees F
- Air-screen function keeps trays cold when door is open
- Tip-resistant tray slides for improved access and reduced spillage
- Mobile design with offset wheels for ease of movement
- 2.5-in.-thick walls with foamed-in-place insulation
- Swing door opens 270 degrees and has stay-open function
- 20-ga. polished stainless steel exterior
- 12-ga. stainless steel hinges are field reversible for user convenience
- Heavy-duty, edge-mount latch with magnetic catch
- 1-in.-diameter stainless steel tubular push handle for enhanced control
- Approximate pull-down time: 30 minutes
- Flush-mounted digital display and control panel
- All-welded for extra strength and smooth edges
- Scratches and scuffs are prevented with non-marking vinyl bumper
- (4) 6-in. swivel casters with rubber tread; 2 are braking
- Bottom mounted and self-contained
- 1/2-HP, air-cooled condensing unit
- Coolant flow is regulated with thermal expansion valve
- CFC-free operation with R134a refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Inside height: 453/4 in.
- Overall: 311/2 in. W x 397/8 in. D x 80 in. H
- 7 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10-ft. 3-wire rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Air-Screen Trayline Refrigerated Cabinet, mobile, insulated with 1/2 HP bottom-mounted refrigerator system, (30) 14″ x 18″ & (15) 18″ x 26″ pans, slides fixed, 3″ centers, full height tempered glass doors std., horizontal air flow, stainless steel construction, 6″ swivel casters, energy management system with dual layer foamboard & fiberglass insulation meets DOE standard, cULus, NSF
There are no reviews yet.