The Carter-Hoffmann SR1820 EnduraHeat meal delivery cart helps users transport pre-plated food from the kitchen to another area. Because it is made of stainless steel, it can be used many times without showing signs of wear, such as rust and dents. A bumper surrounds the edges so the cart won’t damage surfaces it bumps into.
The Carter-Hoffmann SR1820 is heated, so it can maintain serving temperatures for as long as 2 hours. It’s also insulated with fiberglass to retain heat when it’s unplugged during transport. This cart can hold 12 full-size sheet pans or 24 full-size food pans, and the pan slides have 13/4 inches of clearance between them.
- Adjustable universal slides
- Accommodates (12) 18-in. x 26-in. trays
- Slides are spaced on 13/4-in. centers
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Perimeter bumper
- Preheats in approximately 1 hr.
- Maintains service temperatures for 2 hrs.
- Fiberglass insulation
- Mounted on 6-in. swivel casters
Dimensions & Utilities
- 313/4 in. W x 35 in. D x 671/2 in. H
- 12.5 A, 1.5 kW
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
EnduraHeat® Satellite Heated Transport Cart, heavy duty, mobile, (12) 18″ x 26″ trays or (24) 12″ x 20″ pan capacity, 3-1/2″ centers, (12) universal slides adjustable to 1-3/4″ increments, stainless steel construction, 6″ swivel casters, cULus, UL EPH