The Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-23F-FS-L reach-in freezer is a one-section unit offering nearly 20 cubic feet of freezer interior space. It’s equipped with three epoxy-coated shelves to organize product and is insulated with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane to preserve product temperatures. To simplify operation, it features electronic controls with a legible LED display. Because its refrigeration system is self-contained, it’s fast and simple to install.
Enabling users to relocate it as needed, the Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-23F-FS-L single-door commercial freezer is mounted on four 4-inch-high casters. It operates with R448A refrigerant, and its condenser coil is accessible for cleaning and routine maintenance. Its front and louver are constructed of stainless steel-a durable metal that provides excellent resistance to corrosion and rust. For additional corrosion resistance, its sides and interior are made of anodized aluminum.
- 1 section
- 19.89-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 left-hinged, full-height, field-reversible solid door
- Door self-closes with 110-degree stay-open feature
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves
- Stainless steel front and louver
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Sides and interior made of corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum
- Condenser coil is accessible for cleaning
- Temperature holding range: -1 to 2 degrees F
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Bottom-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- (4) 4-in.-high casters with locks on front set
- Uses R448A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27 in. W x 33 in. D x 78 in. H
- 6.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Freezer, Reach-in, one-section, 19.89 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, left hinged full-height solid door (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides and interior, (4) casters, R448A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.