Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49F-HS-RR Description
To accommodate a range of products, the Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49F-HS-RR reach-in freezer has six adjustable shelves. They’re epoxy coated to resist corrosion and made of wire to permit airflow around stored items. To ensure the unit is resilient, its interior and sides are made of anodized aluminum, while the front features a rust-resistant stainless steel construction. The cabinet contains foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation to lower the risk of heat entering the unit.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49F-HS-RR two-section freezer includes an LED display that helps employees monitor the current temperature. If changes are needed, the unit’s electronic controls enable adjustments from -1 to 2 degrees Fahrenheit. Its four half-height doors remain open at 110 degrees to facilitate cabinet loading and unloading. If an employee walks away without shutting the doors, they self-close to preserve cool air in the cabinet.
- 2 sections
- 43.88-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: -1 to 2 degrees F
- Adjustments enabled with electronic controls
- LED display for monitoring
- Self-contained, bottom-mounted condenser
- Thermal expansion valve
- 4 right-hinged, half-height doors
- Doors self-close and include a stay-open feature
- 6 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Adjustable shelves
- Front constructed of resilient stainless steel
- Anodized aluminum sides and interior
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Cools with R448A refrigerant
- Mobilized on 4-in. casters with front locks
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 55.75 in. W x 33 in. D x 82 in. H
- Interior: 49 in. W x 24 in. D x 54.88 in. H
- 11.1 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Freezer, Reach-in, two-section, 43.88 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, (4) right hinged half-height solid doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides and interior, (4) casters, R448A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.