Champion UH130B Description
The Champion UH130B commercial dishwasher cleans 25 racks an hour at 2 minutes and 21 seconds per cycle. It features a delime cycle to remove mineral deposits from the chamber, as well as Wash Refresh, which automatically drains the chamber at a cycle’s end to provide clean water for the next load. The machine is a high-temperature unit, so instead of using chemicals to sanitize dishes, it heats incoming water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, killing any lingering bacteria.
Constructed of a stainless steel top and sides, this Champion UH130B undercounter dishmachine is strong and will hold up against potential rusting. Its Rinse Sentry functionality ensures the cycle keeps going until the water reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit, properly sanitizing wares. StemSure protects any breakable items in the wash and reduces dinnerware replacement rates. Double-wall construction helps to minimize dishwasher noise, making it a suitable choice for front-of-the-house operation.
- High-temperature dishmachine
- Uses 38 gal. of water per hr.
- Cleans 25 racks per hr.
- 2 min. 21 sec. cycle
- Booster heater raises incoming water temperature level
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps
- Rinse Sentry lengthens rinse cycle until 180 degrees F is reached
- Stainless steel top and side panels
- Delime cycle for chamber cleaning
- Double-wall construction reduces unit noise
- Door safety switch
- Low-water protection for tank heat
- 15.75-in. door opening enables loading of bulky items
- StemSure defends delicate wares from break or chip damage
- Digital temperature monitoring
- Wash Refresh auto-drains chamber to provide fresh water for each rack
- Minimum incoming water temperature: 110 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 25-95 PSI
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 33.75 in. H
- 32 A, 8 kW, 1 HP
Dishwasher, undercounter, 24″W x 25″D x 33-3/4″H, high temperature sanitizing, with StemsSure soft start to protect glasses & dishes from chipping & breaking, (25) racks per hour capacity, 141 second cycle, top mounted controls with prime switch, 15-3/4″H door opening, door safety switch, advanced digital thermometer monitoring, stainless steel top & side panels, quiet double-wall construction, detergent & rinse aid pumps, pumped drain, built-in electric booster for 180°F final rinse water (standard 70°F/39°C rise), rinse sentry – extends the cycle time to ensure 180°F final rinse, low-water tank heat protection, automatic tank fill, (1) peg rack, (1) flat rack, 1 HP wash pump motor, fill & dump operation, Shear Energy – a reduction in energy requirements while maximizing performance, Multi-Power – includes: Multi-Volt & Multi-Phase (Allows for infield conversion to 208-240 volt and/or single to three phase with ease), NSF, cETLus
There are no reviews yet.