The Continental Refrigeration BB50NSSGDPT back bar display cooler keeps bottles cold behind the bar until served to customers. Its interior capacity of 16 cubic feet includes four shelves for holding bottles. To ensure customers and employees can see inside the cabinet, the doors have glass panels and the interior is illuminated by LED lights.
The Continental Refrigeration BB50NSSGDPT bar cooler has two doors on each side to facilitate loading and unloading from different directions. These doors each have a lock, so products can be secured after hours. The refrigeration system is mounted on the side of the unit for accessible cleaning and maintenance, and it’s self-contained for simple installation.
- 16-cu.-ft. capacity
- Self-contained refrigeration system breathes from the front
- Condensing unit slides out for service access
- Removes ice buildup automatically with hot gas condensate evaporator
- Electronic controller monitors temperatures
- High-low alarm sounds when temperatures reach abnormal levels
- Uses natural and environmentally safe R-290 refrigerant
- LED interior lighting displays products
- Glass doors promote product visibility
- Includes 4 epoxy-coated steel shelves to hold products
- Doors on both sides enable pass-through access
- Doors lock for extra security
- Interior back and side panels, reinforced floor, and exterior are made of durable stainless steel
- 1,800-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 50 in. W x 301/4 in. D x 343/4 in. H
- 3.7 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Cooler, pass-thru, 50″W, 34-3/4″H, 16.0 cubic feet, front breathing, stainless steel top, (4) glass doors with locks, electronic controller with digital display & hi-low alarm, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel interior back & side panels with reinforced stainless steel floor, epoxy coated steel shelves, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.