Because of its shallow depth, the Continental Refrigeration BB59SNSS back bar cooler can be installed in bars with limited space. To expedite installation, the refrigeration system is self-contained, so it won’t need professional guidance to install. When the system needs maintenance or cleaning, the condenser can be removed by pulling it from the side.
The Continental Refrigeration BB59SNSS bar cooler has two solid, stainless steel doors that trap cold air inside the cabinet. These doors can be locked when the bartender is elsewhere, guarding the product inside. To organize products inside the cabinet, four epoxy-coated steel shelves are included.
- 15-cu.-ft. capacity
- Refrigeration system is side mounted and front breathing
- Self-contained condensing unit slides out for maintenance
- Electronic system controller displays temperatures digitally
- High-low alarm alerts users to improper temperature levels
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant complies with environmental concerns
- 2 solid doors have locks for product protection
- Exterior, top, interior side and back panels, and reinforced floor are made of durable and attractive stainless steel
- Includes 4 epoxy-coated steel shelves to organize storage
- Shallow depth fits in tight areas
- 2,025-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 59 in. W x 253/16 in. D x 343/4 in. H
- 3.4 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Cooler, Shallow Depth, 59″W, 34-3/4″H, 15.0 cu. ft., front breathing, stainless steel top, (2) doors with locks, electronic controller with digital display & hi-low alarm, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel interior back & side panels with reinforced stainless steel floor, epoxy coated steel shelves, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.