The Continental Refrigeration D48GN griddle stand refrigerator has a stainless steel interior and exterior with polished chrome handles that look sleek and withstand heavy use. Its two fully extendable drawers hold 250 pounds of product, keeping food cold and within arm’s reach. The reinforced worktop can hold 775 pounds of equipment and has a marine edge to reduce floor messes.
This Continental Refrigeration D48GN refrigerator is fully insulated to increase cold air retention and energy efficiency. Its front-mounted condensing unit can be pulled out when maintenance is required. Electronic controls streamline procedures by regulating temperature and sounding an alarm if temperatures become too high or low.
- Drawers with 250-lb. capacity
- 2 easy-glide drawers each hold 6-in.-deep pans side by side
- Polished chrome handles on each drawer
- Marine-edge worktop prevents floor spills and drips
- Reinforced, stainless steel worktop holds 775 lbs.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior can withstand heavy use
- Electronic controls with a digital display and hi-low alarm monitor safe temperatures for food
- 4-in. casters are mounted on support plates so the unit can be moved for maintenance
- Heavy-duty drawer track with built-in drawer safety clips
- 1,650-BTU heat transfer capacity
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Uses highly efficient R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Plasticized fin evaporator coil will not corrode
- Front-mounted condensing unit slides out for swift maintenance
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48 in. W x 355/16 in. D x 263/8 in. H
- 2.5 A,1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerator Griddle Stand, one-section, (2) drawers, accommodates (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″, stainless steel top with drip guard marine edge, stainless steel exterior & interior, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, high/low temperature alarm, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 10′ cord, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.