The Continental Refrigeration D72GN chef base has four fully extendable drawers designed to hold as much as 250 pounds in side-by-side, 6-inch-deep pans. Insulated with polyurethane, the unit is made of stainless steel with a drip guard marine edge and chrome, polished drawer handles. This refrigerator operates with an expansion valve system, automatic condensate evaporator, and environmentally safe R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. To avoid corrosion, the evaporator coil is plasticized, while the condensing unit slides from the front for efficient cleaning.
- Temperature measured with electronic controller
- Electronic controller constructed with digital display and hi-low alarm
- Made of stainless steel
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane
- Drip guard marine edge
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic, hot gas condensate evaporator
- Condensing unit slides from front for cleaning
- Evaporator coil is plasticized
- Expansion valve system
- 4 drawers with 2 that accommodate (1) 12-in. x 20-in. x 6-in. food pan and (1) 6-in. x 20-in. x 6-in. food pan while the other 2 accommodate (2) 12-in. x 20-in. x 6-in. food pans (food pans sold separately)
- Fully extendable drawers slide effortlessly and hold as much as 250 lbs.
- Chrome-polished handles included for each drawer
- Snap-in magnetic drawer gaskets
- Built-in drawer safety clips
- 4-in. casters on support plates
Dimensions & Utilities
- 72 in. W x 34.75 in. D x 26.38 in. H
- 4.2 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerator Griddle Stand, two-section, (4) drawers, two drawers accommodates (1) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ & (1) 6″ x 20″ x 6″, two drawers accommodates (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″, stainless steel top with drip guard marine edge, stainless steel exterior & interior, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, unit comes standard with expansion valve, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 10′ cord, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.