To extend its service life in high-volume settings, the Delfield 407CAP+ES freezer features a durable ABS interior and stainless steel front and sides for lasting resistance to rust and corrosion. A single-section unit, it provides 5.70 cubic feet of interior space and measures 27.25 inches wide by 27.75 inches deep by 33.25 inches high overall. This unit is equipped with a single solid door that has a black recessed handle that’s comfortable to grip.
The Delfield 407CAP+ES freezer is mounted on casters, enabling users to wheel it between locations for cleaning or routine service. Its refrigeration system is rear mounted, and it operates with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. It holds product at temperatures between -5 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit, and to minimize temperature fluctuations, this unit is built with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
- 1 section
- For undercounter installation
- 5.70-cu.-ft interior space
- 1 solid door
- 1 wire shelf coated with corrosion-resistant epoxy
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Durable ABS interior
- Black recessed handle
- Aluminum subtop
- Insulated with foamed-in place polyurethane
- Rear-mounted refrigeration system
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: -5 to 0 degrees F
- (4) 3-in.-diameter casters (2 locking)
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27.25 in. W x 27.75 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- 4.5 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Undercounter Freezer, single-section, 27″ W, 5.7 cubic feet, (1) solid door, (1) epoxy coated wire shelf, stainless steel front & sides, black recessed handle, aluminum sub-top, ABS interior, 3″ casters, rear-mounted refrigeration system, 1/5 HP, NSF, cUL, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.