The Delfield N8130BP drop-in refrigerator accommodates two full-size pans side by side. In the walls, R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant lines provide cool temperatures, while polyurethane insulation buffers heat away from the interior. The temperature ranges from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, which can be adjusted by turning the knob in the machine compartment.
Each well is lined in durable stainless steel that minimizes rusting and scarring. The bottoms are creased, directing water towards the drain to expedite cleaning. This Delfield N8130BP drop-in cold food well has a stainless steel top, ensuring spills can be wiped off handily. It fits into a large, 29.75-inch by 25-inch cutout, whether in the kitchen counter or in a buffet table.
- 2 full-size pan capacity
- Electronic controls
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Refrigeration lines run through the walls
- Natural R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Polyurethane insulation acts as a barrier against heat
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel wells and top
- Durable, galvanized steel exterior
- Bottom is creased to send liquids out the 1-in. drain
- Recommended cutout: 29.75 in. x 25 in.
- 741-BTU capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30.75 in. W x 26 in. D x 21.87 in. H
- 2 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, 30-3/4″W x 26″ D, 2-pan size, 1″ dia. drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, includes adapter bars, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 hp, (29-3/4″ x 25″ cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF