The Delfield N8157-FAP drop-in refrigerator operates with R290 refrigerant and is insulated with high-density polyurethane foam to reduce energy loss. It’s mechanically cooled using forced air and an easy-to-install, self-contained refrigeration system. It holds air at temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit and is equipped with a defrost timer and low-pressure controls for user adjustment. This unit can be powered on or off at the flip of a switch.
For streamlined installation, the Delfield N8157-FAP forced-air cold pan comes with a stainless steel louver; adapter bars let it hold four 4-inch-deep food pans. It’s built with a 1-inch-drain to facilitate cleaning, and it includes black air deflectors to promote uniform cooling. This unit includes a rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel top and liner and a galvanized steel outer liner for strength.
- Accommodates (4) 4-in.-deep pans
- Forced-air cooling
- Adapter bars
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Holding temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Defrost timer
- Low-pressure controls
- On/off switch
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Stainless steel liner and top with a galvanized steel outer liner
- 1-in. drain
- Insulated with polyurethane
- Black air deflectors guide air screen over pans
- Push-in flange gasket
- Cutout requirements: 55.75 in. x 25.50 in.
- 2,207-BTU heat-transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 56.75 in. W x 26.67 in. D x 28.62 in. H
- 8.9 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, forced air, 4-pan size, accommodates 4″ deep pans, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, includes adapter bars, self-contained refrigeration, R290 refrigerant, 1/2 hp, (55-3/4″ x 25-1/2″ cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph