For even cooling, the Delfield N8169-FAP drop-in refrigerator uses a forced-air system and a black air deflector that guides the air screen over each pan. Its self-contained refrigeration system cools using R290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The well’s exterior is made of strong galvanized steel, while its interior and top are made of rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel. This unit includes a power switch as well as a defrost timer and low-pressure controls.
The Delfield N8169-FAP mechanically cooled pan has an output of 2,320 BTUs. Equipped with adapter bars, it accommodates five food pans as deep as 4 inches. To facilitate cleaning, a 1-inch drain helps to remove moisture and excess liquids. This unit measures 69.50 inches wide by 26.67 inches deep by 28.62 inches high, and it fits into a 68.5-inch by 25.5-inch cutout.
- Holds (5) 4-in.-deep pans
- Self-contained condenser uses forced-air cooling
- Equipped with adapter bars
- R290 refrigerant
- Holding temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Defrost timer and low-pressure controls
- Power switch
- Stainless steel liner and top
- Durable galvanized steel outer liner
- 1-in. drain
- Polyurethane insulation
- Black air deflectors guide air screen over pans
- Push-in flange gasket
- Cutout requirements: 68.5 in. x 25.5 in.
- 2,320-BTU heat-transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 69.50 in. W x 26.67 in. D x 28.62 in. H
- 8.9 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, forced air, 5-pan size, accommodates 4″ deep pans, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, includes adapter bars, self-contained refrigeration, R290 refrigerant, 1/2 hp, (68-1/2″ x 25-1/2″ cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF