7 Stage Purification Process:
- The first stage of the prefilter cartridge effectively reduces big impurities.
- The solid carbon block cartridge significantly reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as trihalomethanes, chlorine, chloroform, chlorinated hydrocarbons, herbicides, and pesticides.
- This prefiltered water is heated to 212° F (100° C) killing microbes such as bacteria, cysts, and viruses that may be present.
- Steam rises, leaving behind dead microbes, dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals, and other substances.
- The vent system releases low-boiling light gases (residual VOCs).
- Steam is cooled in the stainless steel condenser.
- This final filter enhances taste and purity by adsorption, aeration, and degasification. Purified/distilled water is collected and stored in the stainless steel reservoir.
- Distillate Capacity: 9 Gallons (34 liters) in 24 hours with 12-Gallon (45.4 liters) Reservoir
- Dimensions: Height 42” (91 cm), Depth 11” (28 cm), Width 17” (43 cm)
- Net Weight: 44 Ibs (16.8 kgs) Rating: 120VAC/60Hz 1200W
- 15-Year Warranty
- One Year Warranty on electrical and non-stainless steel components
Note: This item is made to deliver so please contact us for shipping times.