7 Stage Purification Process:
- The first stage of the prefilter cartridge effectively reduces big impurities.
- The solid carbon block cartridge significantly reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as trihalomethanes, chlorine, chloroform, chlorinated hydrocarbons, herbicides, and pesticides.
- This prefiltered water is heated to 212° F (100° C) killing microbes such as bacteria, cysts, and viruses that may be present.
- Steam rises, leaving behind dead microbes, dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals, and other substances.
- The vent system releases low-boiling light gases (residual VOCs).
- Steam is cooled in the stainless steel condenser.
- This final filter enhances taste and purity by adsorption, aeration, and degasification. Purified/distilled water is collected and stored in the stainless steel reservoir.
Dol-Fyn Demand Pump and Faucet Kit (Optional)
- 50ft. 3/8″ tubing white
- Faucet Connector, 3/8 x 7/16 UNS
- Standard Non Air Gap Faucet, Chrome
Dol-Fyn Post Carbon Filter Cups Kit
Our Water Distiller Postfilters utilize an easy-to-use BPA-free postfilter cup that contains coconut shell granular activated carbon (GAC) to polish your distilled water of any remaining tastes or odors, as well as any VOCs.
- Eco Friendly – Coconut Shell Carbon is a renewable resource that excels at filtering contaminants from water more effectively than other forms of carbon.
- Year’s Supply – This value pack includes 6 replacement filter pillows, each with a filter life of 2 months, giving you a full one year supply of delicious, purified water.
- Easy Installation – Before replacing, immerse the new filter in hot water for 10 minutes. Place new filter in the disitller’s filter tray and slide it back in. Do this every 2 months.
Note: This item is made to deliver so please contact us for shipping times.