7 Stage Purification Process:
- The first stage of the prefilter cartridge effectively reduces big impurities.
- The solid carbon block cartridge significantly reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as trihalomethanes, chlorine, chloroform, chlorinated hydrocarbons, herbicides, and pesticides.
- This prefiltered water is heated to 212° F (100° C) killing microbes such as bacteria, cysts, and viruses that may be present.
- Steam rises, leaving behind dead microbes, dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals, and other substances.
- The vent system releases low-boiling light gases (residual VOCs).
- Steam is cooled in the stainless steel condenser.
- This final filter enhances taste and purity by adsorption, aeration, and degasification. Purified/distilled water is collected and stored in the stainless steel reservoir.
Dol-Fyn Demand Pump and Faucet Kit (Optional)
- 50ft. 3/8″ tubing white
- Faucet Connector, 3/8 x 7/16 UNS
- Standard Non Air Gap Faucet, Chrome
Dol-Fyn Post Carbon Filter Cups Kit
Our Water Distiller Postfilters utilize an easy-to-use BPA-free postfilter cup that contains coconut shell granular activated carbon (GAC) to polish your distilled water of any remaining tastes or odors, as well as any VOCs.
- Eco Friendly – Coconut Shell Carbon is a renewable resource that excels at filtering contaminants from water more effectively than other forms of carbon.
- Year’s Supply – This value pack includes 6 replacement filter pillows, each with a filter life of 2 months, giving you a full one year supply of delicious, purified water.
- Easy Installation – Before replacing, immerse the new filter in hot water for 10 minutes. Place new filter in the disitller’s filter tray and slide it back in. Do this every 2 months.
- Distillate Capacity: 9 Gallons (34 liters) in 24 hours with 8-Gallon (30.3 liters) Reservoir
- Dimensions: Height 36” (91 cm), Depth 11” (28 cm), Width 17” (43 cm)
- Net Weight: 37 Ibs (16.8 kgs) Rating: 120VAC/60Hz 1200W
Note: This item is made to deliver so please contact us for shipping times.
Louie Riverston –
I want to be extra careful with our drinking water now that my wife is pregnant with our first child. This Dol-Fyn water distiller ensures me that my wife and my baby is safe every time. Thank you!
Chris R. –
It was my wife’s idea but I’m not really sure about it at first. After days of convincing, I finally decided to give it a try. After a couple of weeks, it finally arrived as scheduled and it wasn’t really much of a hassle in terms of assembly. Set-up is quite easy and my wife being all perked-up about it helped in assembling the water distiller. The great thing that this distiller offers would be the 7-stages it uses to produce potable water. The first two stages purify impurities that are mixed with the water like pesticides. These are dangerous if distilled without filtration because these can get mixed with the water you will drink after distillation. I like how the unit produces 9 gallons a day. It can do its daily job for a family like ours with me, my wife, and two sons. Thanks to my Dol-Fyn ARS 2000, I saw how well I can improve our drinking water.
Derrick H. –
Distiller attached to source, filtration process, distilled water that never runs out for me and my family? The Dol-fyn ARS2000 is a sure winner in every home across the country. It has filtration cups that pre-filters water so any unnecessary residue and contaminants do not go inside the chamber. The distillation process basically leaves all heavy metals and other unwanted substances behind and after the condensation process, you have potable water that’s for sure is 100% safe without fear of getting sick. I got norovirus from drinking tap water before and I never wanted to be hospitalized for that again. I surely won’t be going back soon because my Dol-Fyn is taking care of me. Thanks for finding the suitable distiller I never knew I needed.