The Doyon SM302 bread slicer can cut 240 loaves in 1 hour and accepts loaves as wide as 15 inches, producing slices 5/8 of an inch thick. Its gravity infeed chute and loaf pusher draw the loaves toward its blades, after which they can be held or wrapped on its top packing shelf. This bread slicer is intended for table tops and is incompatible with many artisan breads.
- Accommodates 15-in.-wide loaves
- Slices 240 loaves per hr.
- Produces slices 5/8 in. thick
- Loaf pusher and gravity infeed chute help feed bread through the slicer
- 15-in.-wide blade holder
- Top packing shelf provides a surface to hold and wrap loaves
- Designed for tabletop installation
- Not intended for use with artisan breads
Dimensions & Utilities
- 237/8 in. W x 275/8 in. D x 29 in. H
- 0.7 kW, 6 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Bread Slicer, electric, countertop, up to 240 loaves (15″W x 5″H) per hour capacity, loaves up to 5″ (127mm) high x 5/8″ (16mm) thick, 15″ wide blade holder, 22″ infeed chute, 1/4 hp, 120v/60/1, 6.0 amps, 0.7 kW, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus (Not designed for Artisan Style breads)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.