The Equipex GES80 waffle maker features heavy-duty cast iron plates, which are more durable than cast aluminum and after seasoning, they are also nonstick. A Brussels pattern on the plates presses large pockets into the waffles to catch and distribute butter and syrup. In case the waffle expands too much, the pattern has a thick rim to contain batter, and a removable tray surrounding the bottom plate catches drips.
Each side of this Equipex GES80 Brussels waffle baker operates independently, so kitchen staff can bake waffles as the orders come in. Consisting only of a power switch and temperature knob for each side, the controls are straight forward. While heating up, the red indicator lights come on, and they go out once the plates are ready to make waffles. Because the unit runs at a voltage higher than the standard 120 volts, it heats up quickly, and the thermostatic controls continuously monitor the plates for temperature changes.
- Makes Brussels waffles with large pockets
- Top plate provides room for waffle to rise
- Sturdy cast iron plates have rims to prevent overflow
- Wraparound drip tray is removable for cleaning
- Sturdy stainless steel base
- Thermostatic elements provide consistent heating and quick recovery
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- 1 temperature knob and 1 power switch for each side
- Indicator lights signal when hot and when heating up
Dimensions & Utilities
- 12 in. W x 20.5 in. D x 11 in. H (21 in. H with top raised)
- 7-8 A, 1.6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Sodir Waffle Baker, electric, single, cast iron plates, “Brussels” plate pattern, heavy duty top plate, heating zone thermostatically controlled up to 570°F, stainless steel construction, wraparound removable stainless steel drip tray, 220v/60/1-ph, 7.0/8.0 amps, 1.6 kW, NEMA 6-15P, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.