Designed to make waffles on a stick, the Equipex GES23 waffle maker creates long waffles reminiscent of Cypress trees. It has small grooves for the sticks, and around the pattern, a thick rim helps create defined waffle edges. Heating up evenly, the plates are made of cast iron, and the hinged top plate provides enough space for waffles to rise naturally. To prevent the waffles from tearing, operators should season the plates regularly to create and maintain a nonstick cooking surface.
This Equipex GES23 waffle baker has a stainless steel base to streamline cleaning. A drip tray catches most of the batter before it falls to the base, though if it does, the food can simply be wiped off. To ease operation, this unit has separate power and temperature controls, and with this setup, the temperature needs to be set only once instead of every time the unit is turned on. Helping to prevent burns, a pilot indicator light shows when the unit is on, while the heat-up light shows when it is warming up, helping eliminate guesswork.
- Durable stainless steel base has cast iron plates
- Cypress plate pattern creates attractive waffles on a stick
- Hinged top plate provides ample cooking space
- Plate rim reduces overflow
- Drip tray wraps around the top to catch stray batter
- Power switch turns the unit on and off
- Pilot indicator light and heat-up indicator light
- Thermostatic temperature controls automatically maintain the desired level
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 12 in. W x 20.5 in. D x 11 in. H (21 in. H with top raised)
- 7-8 A, 1.6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Sodir-Roller Grill Waffle Baker, electric, single, cast iron plates, “Cypress” plate pattern, heavy duty top plate, heating zone thermostatically controlled up to 570°F, stainless steel construction, wraparound removable stainless steel drip tray, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 7.0/8.0 amps, 1.6 kW, NEMA 6-15P, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.