The EBD3-BBG is a 68″ wide, two-section insulated back bar and direct draw keg refrigerator combo from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with a stainless steel countertop as well as a textured and laminated black vinyl exterior. There is 1 NSF approved 3″ diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with an air distributor and the capacity for (1) 1/2 and (1) 1/4-slim barrel and up to (360) 12 oz. cans or (240) 12 oz. bottles in 24 cubic feet of space.
There is 1 solid and 1 glass door with locks, 2 epoxy coated wire shelves and shielded LED lighting inside this back bar and direct draw keg refrigerator combo. A galvanized steel interior wall and a stainless steel floor are installed within this unit.
A forced-air cooling system in this back bar and direct draw keg refrigerator combo utilizes an oversized condenser and ECM fans to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop. The refrigeration system on this unit uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This back bar and direct draw keg refrigerator combo has 1-3/4″ thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
The EBD3-BBG operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps for 1/4 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug.
Everest Refrigeration EBD3-BBG Features
- 68″ wide
- Stainless steel countertop
- Textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- 1 NSF approved 3″ diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor
- 1 solid and 1 glass door with locks
- 2 epoxy coated wire shelves
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- Oversized condenser & ECM fans
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Capacity: 24 cubic feet, (1) 1/2 and (1) 1/4-slim barrel and (360) 12 oz. cans or (240) 12 oz. bottles
- 1-3/4″ thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps for 1/4 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
Everest Refrigeration EBD3-BBG Benefits
- NSF Listed
- NEMA 5-15P
- ETL Safety
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
|Ship Weight||337 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EBD3-BBG|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel Countertop, Vinyl Exterior|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||68″ x 27″ x 37-1/4″|
|Capacity||24 Cu. Ft.|
|Keg Capacity||1 Keg (1 x 1/2 Barrel), 1 x 1/4 Slim Barrel|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|12 oz. Can Capacity||360|
|12 oz. Bottle Capacity||240|
|Temperature Range||33¬∞ – 54¬∞F|