Since the Excellence Industries EURO-8HC ice cream freezer’s interior is made of white steel, it resists dents and corrosion, while its dual condensing system ensures ice cream does not melt. This unit can hold six 3-gallon ice cream tubs in display and storage areas, using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep ice cream between -15 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit. Hydrocarbon refrigerant is better for the environment than traditional refrigerants. For movement, casters are included on this Excellence Industries EURO-8HC ice cream dipping cabinet, and its sliding lid is made of one layer of heat-reflective glass.
- 7.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Interior is constructed of white steel that resists scratches and dents
- Holds (6) 3-gal. ice cream tubs
- Dual condensing system keeps ice cream cold
- Sliding glass lid reflects heat
- Casters provide movement
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Operating temperature: -15 to 5 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 331/4 in. W x 243/4 in. D x 34 in. H
- 1.2 A, 2.1 kW, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Horizontal Display Freezer, 8 cu. ft., flat glass lids, optional can holders are available but are not included, white galvanized steel interior liner, dual condensing system, casters (2 locking), +5°F to -15°F temperature range, R-134a refrigerant, 33.25″L x 24.5″D x 34″H, 3.9 amps, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.