The Garland CG-60F Master Gas F Series production griddle notifies users of the griddle’s status with its multiple indicator lights. By using an electric main off/on power switch, an indicator light glows when the unit is on. For each 12-inch-wide cook zone, an amber lamp shines when a correlating section is turned on to prevent accidental burns and fires. Green lamps indicate the pilot is lit to ensure the system is ready to grill. The 60-inch-wide by 24-inch-deep cooking surface is heated with five separate U-shaped burners for every 12 inches of griddle width, and the burners are controlled by thermostats with a temperature range between 150 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Together, these heating and control systems create five separate cooking zones for simultaneous cooking on a single surface.
Constructed of stainless steel, the Garland CG-60F commercial gas griddle has a 1-inch-thick steel griddle plate with a polished finish to reduce sticking. The plate is thick enough to withstand reheating without cracking or warping and retains heat well due to its size. Along its sides, 3-inch-high stainless steel splash guards keep oil from popping onto nearby surfaces, while the 7.6-inch-high rear splash guard also helps contain grease. Grease removal is streamlined through a trough-to-drawer system, in which the operator scrapes runoff into the front grease trough to drain into the 1.6-gallon-capacity grease drawer. This unit is supported by 6-inch legs that can be adjusted for kitchen spacing and leveling needs.
- Countertop design
- 5 U-shaped burners
- 5 thermostatic controls with nickel-plated control guards
- 1-in.-thick polished steel griddle plate
- Smooth surface eases cleaning
- 12-in.-wide sections heat individually
- 5 amber lamps
- Green lamp for pilot status
- Electronic main on/off power switch and indicator light
- Stainless steel construction
- 3-in.-high side splash guards
- 7.6-in. backsplash
- Front grease trough with integral front rail
- Grease chute extensions
- 1.6-gal. grease drawer
- 6-in. adjustable stainless steel legs
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Combination gas regulator controls gas flow
- Side clearances: 6 in.
- Back clearance: 6 in.
- 150,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Griddle surface: 60 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 60 in. W x 38.75 in. D x 21 in. H
- 1 A, 44 kW
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord
- Uses natural gas
- 3/4-in. gas inlet
Master Griddle, countertop, natural gas, front drain, 60″ W x 24″ D cooking surface, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, electronic thermostatic controls, electronic ignition, stainless steel side & rear splash, stainless steel exterior, EnerLogic Technology, 150,000 BTU (Garland), 44 kW, CSA, NSF