The Garland HOIN1500 drop-in commercial induction buffet has a single Ceran cooktop surface, which is smooth and convenient to wipe clean after service. Its cooktop has two separate zones that can be set to independent temperatures. By checking the dual-temperature display, users can monitor the set and current temperatures to ensure the unit is producing the proper amount of heat.
Because it produces heat directly in a piece of induction-ready cookware, Garland HOIN1500 induction buffet doesn’t have any hot surfaces or open flames that may become a safety concern with traditional buffets. This unit uses RTCSmp controls to ensure that the induction coil, power board, CPU, and glass temperatures are all operating safely.
- Designed for built-in or drop-in use
- Single Ceran glass top has 2 temperature zones
- RTCSmp temperature control maintains exact temperatures
- Set and current temperatures shown on dual display
- Temperature range: 122-212 degrees F
- Generator is equipped with an integrated air fan and guiding system in aluminum housing
- Only produces heat when paired with an induction-ready pot or pan
Dimensions & Utilities
- Generator housing: 31.5 in. L x 15.75 in. W x 4.5 in. H
- Glass top: 31.5 in. L x 15.75 in. W x 0.16 in. H
- 12 A, 1500 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Induction Hold Unit, built-in, (1) 15.75″ x 31.5″ ceran ceramic glass top, RTCSmp temperature control, dual temperature zones, dual temperature display (set/current temp), ETL, cETLus, CE, FCC (NET)