Equipped with two individual plates, the Garland HOIN1600 drop-in commercial induction buffet uses an RTCSmp system to precisely manage temperatures. A dual display under each Ceran glass top shows users the unit’s current temperature and the set temperature, which is adjustable between 122 and 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
RTCSmp technology in the Garland HOIN1600 induction buffet also ensures that no heat is generated until an induction-ready pan is placed on the glass surface. This feature prevents burns and other dangers associated with unattended hot surfaces and flames. For versatility and efficiency, this unit comes with an induction generator that can be attached to four induction cooktops at once.
- 2 heat-retaining plates have independent controls
- Control switch has a polymer housing that resists external impacts
- RTCSmp sensors on glass tops manage temperatures precisely
- Displays under Ceran tops show set and current temperatures
- Temperature range: 122-212 degrees F
- Generator connections are all accessible from the outside
- Generator can control 4 tops simultaneously
- Must be used with ferrous, induction-ready cookware
Dimensions & Utilities
- Glass tops: 20.47 in. L x 12.6 in. W
- Generator housing: 12.28 in. L x 11.94 in. W x 5.31 in. H
- 15.4 A, 4.8 kW
- (2) 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Induction Hold-Line, built-in, (2) 20.47″ x 12.6″ ceran ceramic glass top with (2) heat retaining plates, RTCSmp temperature control, remote module generator controls up to 4 top surfaces, dual temperature display per module, ETL, cETLus, CE, FCC (NET)