The Garland MCO-ED-10-S Master Series convection oven is built to handle baking and cooking operations in busy kitchens. Its six oven racks are chrome plated and can be adjusted to hold various types of foods. The dependent doors are built with windows that support operators to monitor cooking. A two-speed fan provides optimal air circulation throughout the cabinet.
The chamber of this Garland MCO-ED-10-S commercial convection oven is porcelain enameled; cleaning it is simple, though it may require attention in time to deal with cracking. Featuring a one-hour cooking timer, the solid-state controls are simple to use and to teach new employees. The stainless steel construction provides durability, a long lifespan, and corrosion resistance.
- Part of the Master Series
- Solid-state controls feature a 1-hr. cooking timer
- 60/40 dependent doors with windows
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top add resilience and scratch resistance
- Porcelain-enameled chamber can be wiped clean
- 2-speed 3/4-HP fan
- 6 chrome-plated oven racks are adjustable on 13 guides
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- 251/2-in. legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 29 in. W x 28 in. D x 24 in. H
- Overall: 38 in. W x 441/2 in. D x 571/2 in. H
- 50 A, 10.4 kW, 3/4 HP
Master Series Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, deep depth 43″, (2) speed 3/4 HP fan, Master 200 solid state controls with 1 hour timer, dependent 60/40 doors with windows, stainless steel front, sides & top, porcelain cavity, 24″ cooking cavity height, with (6) chrome plated oven racks on 13-position rack guides, 25-1/2″ legs, 10.4 kW (Garland), cUL, NSF