The cavity in this Garland MCO-GD-10 full-size gas convection oven measures 29 inches wide by 28 inches deep; this depth holds full-size pans side to side or front to back. It comes with six racks that are chrome plated and adjustable into 13 different positions. The interior is porcelain enameled-a corrosion-resistant finish that prevents food buildup. To expedite cleaning, the corners are coved, eliminating debris-trapping crevices.
Digital controls increase cooking flexibility in this Garland MCO-GD-10 single full-size convection oven. Operators can set the cook temperature from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and monitor the time on the 100-hour timer. A two-speed fan moves heat evenly through the cavity to spur cooking.
- Deep-depth interior accommodates full-size pans in front-to-back and side-to-side positions
- 6 chrome-plated racks with 13 position options
- Porcelain-enameled cavity is slick and nonstick to simplify cleaning
- Coved interior corners in the oven cavity prevent crumbs from getting trapped
- Lighting in the cavity for visibility
- Master 450 solid-state, digital controls
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- 100-hr. timer
- Cook-and-hold function
- 2-speed fan with high and low settings
- Dependent 60/40 doors can be opened with a single handle
- Double-pane glass windows enhance visibility without opening the doors
- Safety door system stops the fan when doors are opened 3 in.
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides
- 60,000 BTU
- Specify if the installation altitude is higher than 2,000 ft.
- Part of the Master series
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 29 in. W x 28 in. D x 24 in. H
- Overall: 38 in. W x 441/2 in. D x 583/4 in. H
- Powered by natural gas
- 9.8 A, 3/4 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Master Series Convection Oven, natural gas, single-deck, deep depth 43″, (2) speed fan, Master 450 solid state digital control with Cook ‘n’ Hold, electric ignition, dependent 60/40 doors with windows, stainless steel front, sides & top, porcelain cavity, 24″ cooking cavity height, with (6) chrome plated oven racks on 13-position rack guides, 25-1/2″ legs, EnerLogic Technology, 60,000 BTU (Garland), CE, cUL, NSF