Globe FS12 Description
To optimize performance and improve convenience, the Globe FS12 meat slicer includes a built-in sharpener. For a classic look that complements decor schemes in sandwich shops and delis, it features red baked enamel paint with decorative gold detailing. This unit is constructed of aluminum with stainless steel trim for long-term durability and corrosion resistance. It measures 23.62 inches wide by 28.34 inches deep by 29.13 inches high overall.
The Globe FS12 flywheel food slicer is a manual, chain-driven model with a blade measuring 14 inches in diameter. To provide strength and sharpness, the blade is made of chrome-plated carbon steel. It’s designed with a large, low-resistance flywheel that’s easy to operate and prevents fatigue during extended periods of use. To reduce the risk of injury, this slicer is built with a blade protection ring.
- Manual unit
- Chain driven
- 12-in.-diameter, chrome-plated carbon steel blade
- Built-in sharpener
- Blade protection ring increases safety
- Red baked enamel paint with decorative gold hand detailing
- Large, low-resistance flywheel eases operation
- Made of durable aluminum with stainless steel trim
- Aluminum receiving shelf
- 9 thickness adjustments (3/32 in. maximum)
- Overall dimensions: 23.62 in. W x 28.34 in. D x 29.13 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Traditional Premium Flywheel Slicer, Italian-designed, manual, 12″ chrome-plated carbon steel blade, (9) thickness adjustments up to 2.5mm, blade protection ring, built-in sharpener, aluminum receiving shelf, aluminum construction with stainless steel trim, baked enamel paint, gold and black detailing, ETL-Sanitation listed
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.