Globe GG60TG Description
Precisely controlled with thermostats, the burners in the Globe GG60TG gas griddle provide accurate, uniform heat. Each burner is spaced 12 inches apart and has an individual piezo ignition switch. Measuring 1 inch thick, the plate is durable and welded to the frame and front panel. Splash guards, a spatula-wide grease trough, and a removable crumb tray facilitate cleaning the unit. Adjustable legs elevate the Globe GG60TG gas griddle off the countertop.
The Globe GG60TG gas griddle has a temperature range of 200 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit, thermostatic controls with metal knobs controlling each of the pilots. The front edge stays cool to the touch, enabling the user to adjust the controls without getting burned. Its front and sides are double-walled to retain heat.
- Thermostatic controls with metal knobs
- Temperature holding range: 200-575 degrees F
- 5 stainless steel, U-shaped burners
- Piezo ignition for each burner
- 1-in.-thick polished steel plate distributes and retains heat
- Plate is welded to the frame and front panel
- Double-wall, insulated front and sides
- Cool-touch front edge protects against burns
- Removable stainless steel catch tray
- 3.5-in. splash guards contain spills
- Spatula-wide, 4-in. grease trough
- Adjustable 4-in. stainless steel legs for uneven countertops
- 150,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking area dimensions: 60 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 32.68 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- Uses natural gas
From The Manufacturer
Griddle, gas, countertop, 60″ wide, 1″ highly polished griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, thermostatic controls every 12″, individual adjustable pilots with front access, 4″ wide grease trough, stainless steel double wall construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge, 4″ adjustable heavy duty stainless steel legs, 150,000 total BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.