Globe GPGDUE10 Description
The Globe GPGDUE10 Bistro double panini press is controlled thermostatically and reaches temperatures as high as 570 degrees Fahrenheit. Users can adjust the temperature using knobs on the front and the unit heats to a set temperature within 15 to 30 minutes. Its two grooved upper plates and one grooved lower plate leave attractive grill marks on sandwiches. The plates are made of durable cast iron and seasoned to prevent food from sticking to them. The body’s stainless steel construction is rust resistant and facilitates cleaning. A stainless steel tube holds the wires, protecting them against grease and oil. An on/off switch initiates operation and the nonskid, rubber feet prevent the unit from sliding on the countertop.
- 2 grooved upper plates and 1 long, grooved lower plate
- Cast iron plates are durable and seasoned
- Stainless steel construction expedites cleaning
- Stainless steel tube holds wires to prevent damage
- Spring hinge is durable and features adjustable tension
- Controlled thermostatically to temperatures as high as 570 degrees F
- Unit preheats to the set temperature within 15-30 mins.
- On/off switch
- Nonskid, rubber feet hold the unit in place
- Part of the Bistro series
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 18 in. W x 9 in. D
- Overall: 21.65 in. W x 15.55 in. D x 8.5 in. H (21 in. H with the top raised)
- 3200 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Bistro Panini Grill, double, countertop, electric, cast iron grooved plates, 20″ continuous bottom & (2) split 10″ upper plates, temp control to 570°F, spring hinge with adjustable tension, stainless steel removable catch tray, rubber feet, stainless steel construction, 240v/60/1-ph, 3200 watts, NEMA 6-15P, 4 ft. power cord, NSF, cULus
There are no reviews yet.