Globe S13A Description
Using the Globe S13A automatic premium heavy-duty slicer, operators can prepare lots of sliced meats and cheeses. Its large carriage accommodates meat products such as mortadella and bacon, and its high-powered motor is great for slicing cheese and all-day periodic use. An LCD display shows users messages and status updates that notify operators, ensuring the equipment runs smoothly.
The blade of the Globe S13A commercial slicer is 13 inches in diameter. This blade is made of steel with a hardened edge and can be sharpened with the top-mounted, synthetic diamond sharpener. If the blade’s ring guard is out of place, the unit will not power on, offering safe startup.
- Replaces 3850N/3975N
- Great for all-day slicing and cheese slicing
- 13-in. steel knife
- Maximum slice: 11/8 in.
- Maximum product dimensions: 8 in. dia. x 13.75 in. H x 11 in. W
- Poly-V belt drive
- 2 speeds and 2 stroke lengths
- Messages, diagnostics, and system information are shown on the LCD display
- Blade can be sharpened by a top-mounted sharpener
- Sharpener has synthetic diamond surfaces
- Prevents unsafe operation with its knife cover interlock
- No-voltage release prevents restarting after a power outage
- Lift lever simplifies cleaning hidden elements
- Seamless, anodized aluminum base is durable and swift to clean
Dimensions & Utilities
- 31.5 in. W x 31.5 in. D x 31.5 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Premium Heavy Duty Slicer, automatic, 13″ steel knife, Poly-V belt drive, (2) speeds, (2) stroke lengths, LCD display, top-mounted removable sharpener with synthetic diamond surfaces, knife cover interlock, lift lever, interlocked tilting carriage (accommodates 13-3/4″H x 8″ dia. x 11″W), no voltage release, seamless anodized aluminum base, 1/2 HP knife motor, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.