The Globe SG13 manual heavy-duty slicer is built for safety of both users and diners. It automatically resets if the power goes out so it doesn’t jump back into slicing unexpectedly when electricity reaches it again, shuts off if the table is closed, and has a safety interlock system that won’t allow it to operate without certain safeguards in place. The user interface alerts users to clean the unit every four hours and also lets them know when maintenance is needed. This slicer is made of anodized aluminum and can be propped up using the included kickstand, which makes cleaning around and under the unit easier.
The Globe SG13 manual slicer features a top-mounted sharpening system to keep the blade operating at maximum capability. The motor in this slicer pairs with the drive system to provide continuous use of the powerful knife. This 13-inch-diameter knife also has a cover with an interlock that halts operation without the cover in place. With an accurate indexing system, this slicer cuts meats to precise thickness, and the advanced design enables this unit to grip meat firmly. Large products can be accommodated with the tilting carriage.
- 13-in.-diameter steel knife
- Knife drive system for optimum power
- Knife cover is required for operation
- Sharpening system keeps the knife sharp
- Carriage tilts to accommodate large products
- Indexing system for precise thickness selection to a maximum 11/8 in.
- Grip design holds meat securely
- Shuts off and stays off in the case of power outage
- Must be in the home position to operate
- Adjustable timer turns off the unit after inactive periods
- Shuts off when the table is closed
- Knife is not exposed when the carriage is tilted
- Kickstand for quick cleaning
- Graphic user interface for diagnostic displays
- Automatically tracks slicing and gives a cleaning alert every 4 hours
- 36.47 in. W x 29.56 in. D x 25.51 in. H
- 2 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Premium Heavy Duty Advanced Slicer, manual, 13″ knife, LCD display, top mounted sharpener, knife cover interlock with synthetic diamond surfaces, home start, close to stop, interlocked tilting carriage, auto off with adjustable timer, four-hour cleaning timer, kickstand, seamless anodized aluminum base, 1/2 HP knife motor, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus (Made in USA) (Replaces 4600N)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.