The Grindmaster PBC-1V Vacuum Shuttle coffee brewer dispenses brewed coffee into a portable, vacuum-insulated shuttle that can be taken elsewhere by operators to hold and pour coffee. Its digital interface uses touchscreen controls, so users can select the settings they desire and start the brew. Sensors detect when the shuttle is present, keeping the machine from brewing when the shuttle plate is empty.
- Part of the PrecisionBrew line
- 3.2-gal. heating tank
- Single brewer
- 3 brew volumes: 0.5 gal., 1 gal., and 1.5 gal.
- Designed for a 1.5-gal. Shuttle (sold separately)
- Shuttle sensors prevent brewing while the shuttle is separated
- Digital interface is operated with the touchscreen
- Golden Cup Standard compliant, per the Specialty Coffee Association
Dimensions & Utilities
- 9.13 in. W x 19.13 in. D x 33.56 in. H
- 7 kW
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
PrecisionBrew Vacuum Shuttle Coffee Brewer, single brewer for 1.5-gallon Shuttle (V15, vacuum), touchscreen with digital interface, (3) brew volumes, cULus, NSF