With its 3.2-gallon heating tank, the Grindmaster PBC-1VS Vacuum Shuttle coffee brewer prepares coffee for remote service by brewing it into a portable, vacuum-insulated shuttle. This shuttle can be transported elsewhere to hold coffee as it is served, and sensors detect if the shuttle is absent, stopping the machine from brewing. The brewer has a digital interface with touchscreen controls, so users can input their desired settings and commence the brewing cycle.
- Part of the PrecisionBrew line
- 3 brew volumes: 0.5 gal., 1 gal., and 1.5 gal.
- Single brewer
- 3.2-gal. heating tank
- Digital interface is controlled via touchscreen
- Intended for a 1.5-gal. Shuttle with Stand (sold separately)
- Shuttle sensors stop the machine from brewing without a shuttle
- Golden Cup Standard compliant, per the Specialty Coffee Association
Dimensions & Utilities
- 12.3 in. W x 19.13 in. D x 35 in. H
- 7 kW
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
PrecisionBrew Vacuum Shuttle Coffee Brewer, single brewer for 1.5-gallon Shuttle with stand (VS15, vacuum), touchscreen with digital interface, (3) brew volumes, cULus, NSF