To kill bacteria and sanitize dishes, the Hatco C-24 Compact booster heater heats rinse water in a commercial dishwasher to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit’s walls have fiberglass insulation to ensure maximum heat retention, and a high-temperature limit protects the unit from overheating. When heating water, the unit’s pilot light turns on, preventing burns by notifying users. For safety, the temperature and pressure are monitored by a probe, and if needed, the relief valves will adjust them.
Constructed of stainless steel and hammertone, the Hatco C-24 booster heater withstands heavy use, and its interior is lined with Castone, which reduces mineral buildup. The low-water cut-off feature prevents the heat element from burning out if the tank runs dry. When hot water is no longer needed, an on/off switch turns the heater off to reduce utility bills. For servicing, the front panel swings open, providing access to the probes and elements.
- Part of the Compact series
- 6-gal. storage capacity
- Maximum 241 GPH at 40-degree-F rise
- Maximum 138 GPH at 70-degree-F rise
- Water tank is lined with Castone, which protects against corrosion and limescale buildup
- Fiberglass insulation retains heat for energy efficiency
- Pressure relief valves and pressure gauge ensure safe pressure is maintained
- Temperature gauge and high-temperature limit reduce overheating
- Low-water cut-off feature prevents element burnout by shutting it down if water is too low
- Front stainless steel panel swings out for access to probes, fuses, and elements during service calls
- Hammertone body is durable and corrosion resistant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18 in. W x 29.25 in. D x 18.03 in. H
- 66.7 A, 24 kW
From The Manufacturer
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 24-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6″ plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.